Providing personalized nutrition consultations specializing in:
– General healthy eating across the lifespan (e.g. pregnancy, aged care)
– Overweight and Obesity – Undernutrition/malnutrition
– Cardiac Health (e.g. dyslipidaemia, hypertension)
– Diabetes Mellitus and insulin resistance
– Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
– Wound healing
– Vitamin and mineral deficiencies – Gastrointestinal Disorders/conditions (Coeliac Disease, IBS and low FODMAP diets, Diverticulitis, Crohns, Ulcerative Colitis) – Food intolerances/Malabsorption (e.g. Lactose and Fructose) – Food exclusion nutrition (e.g. Vegetarian and Vegan)
Appetite for Nutrition’s provides a mixed bill service:
– Bulk billing (Enhanced Primary Care & Department of Veteran’s Affairs) – Private health insurance claims – Private fees to all other patients (discount for concession).
There is no gap for patients when using bulk-billing services.